Tuesday, February 2

February Brings.... A Job!

The masses rejoice! A job has finally come my way!

I have landed a pretty sweet gig as a full-time teller at a bank. Well, technically, it isn't at one specific bank but instead I will be "floating" around to area branches to help them. But it is full-time and paid mileage so life is good.

The colors of the bank are shades of green. Could this perhaps be a sign from God? Probably not. But here is to wishful thinking.

So I am excited to be employed in this economy and handle green money all day. And then very thoroughly wash my hands every day after. Money is quite dirty after all. I don't need to be getting high off of cocaine (at least not yet, just kidding) or anything else that is usually found on it.

Apologies for the side note blog post. Not the usual stuff but come back tomorrow for more eco-tips and jazz.

YAY! For another 101 List item checked off. Not sure what I am talking about? Click here.




Picture from tjpytheas.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails