Friday, January 1

What's This All About?: About Sustainable Susie


I am Susie. A midwestern, sarcastic, moderate leaning (can you lean moderately in politics?), eco-conscious, wife of one, mother of none...for now. I strive to live a simpler life in hopes of causing less strain on the environment, my life, and my budget. I am constantly learning about better, more holistic approaches to daily living and hope that I am becoming a better person because of it.

This blog is dedicated to bringing an awareness to eco-conscious products and ideas through product reviews, life stories, tutorials, and more. I do not claim to be an expert on any topic and my posts are solely my opinion. I appreciate all comments, even those that disagree with my beliefs. But I will not allow any comments to be posted that include foul language or are generally just mean. I don't expect any but hey, you never know.


3 comments:

  1. The U's, starting with your Grandpa Jim and Grandma Marilyn, have been doing a lot of "green" things before the rest of us got onboard. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henceforth, I shall be known as "anonymous" on your blog comments since I'm not techno-savvy enough to figure out how to do it any other way. :) Carol W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Works for me! The U's were right with their time (ie. depression era) but now seem so ahead of their time. Man, how times have changed!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails