Monday, February 1

Microfiberlous!


I went out this weekend and bought myself a beautiful Casabella Microfiber Duster/Mop. I decided to cough up the money for one when I realized that my mop head was destroyed from cleaning the bathrooms at the Mr.'s shop. I wasn't able to find a replacement mop head (Dang You, Bed, Bath, and Yea, that One.), and I realized that I can't technically "mop" anywhere in my apartment anymore because we now have laminate (mopping is a big "no-no" with laminate).

So I went to the Bed, Bath, and Yea, that One in town and purchased the B-E-A-utiful microfiber mop that was looking at you when you started this post. She has low miles, a nice cherry red finish, and she has already made a few spins around my kitchen and has made me fall in love all over again with microfibers. I love that the microfiber part is not only replaceable but washable, thus very reusable.

Why microfiber? Because it cuts down on allergens (which the Mr. and I both deal with), it is reusable, very washable, and cuts down on the amount of water I have to use when I clean. I also love the fact that I will probably only ever have to buy a few extra duster/mop tops in my lifetime.

Why not microfiber? Because it is made from non-renewable resources like polyester and nylon which come from petroleum.

But I choose to look at the fact this is not a disposable object to me. I will be using it far into the future with the same mop tops.

What are your opinions on microfiber cleaning supplies? Love or hate?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails