Wednesday, January 20

Keeping Up With the List


Since I am working on actually accomplishing my 101 List I decided to try a new recipe tonight.

I made Kraft's Perfect Zesty Chicken Tortilla Bake. I cut the recipe in half and will still have leftovers. It isn't the most healthful meal, but it sure did taste good.

I used all-natural chicken, organic salsa, and unbleached organic flour. Otherwise I stuck to the recipe. Oops, except that I used Hellman's Mayo instead of Miracle Whip. That is a Mr. preference that I am not willing to fight.

Mine looked quite similar to the picture above, but we had already dug into it before I thought about taking a picture. Overall, wonderful meal. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone.


And sorry for the late post. Working on another one and my brain lapsed on getting today's out.


Picture from www.kraftrecipes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails