Tuesday, January 19

Seasonality Chart


I found this over at Re-Nest and am pretty excited about it. I am not food savvy and never know when anything is in season. So I will be planning on hanging this up on our fridge to remind us to buy in season and hopefully local whenever possible.

I am already looking at what I could plant in a small garden in our backyard.

So even though our yard currently looks like this:
I can't wait for this:
I am leaning toward a container garden this year just to be on the safe side, but we shall see.

What to check out the full article about the Seasonality Chart from Leon? Click Here.

Do you grow a garden? What kinds of things do you grow? Leave a comment and let me know.

Pictures taken from www.re-nest.com and www.joyfulabode.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails