Monday, January 25

50 Easy Ways to Help the Environment

I noticed this on Re-Nest and I loved the simplicity of this list. Many of the items are not new to many of us, but repetition is key. The list comes from Wire and Twine who are "... a group of designers, coders, screenprinters, photographers, artists, moms, dads, and down-to-earth people — and we like to make things." I was stoked to see that they are located in Oxford, Ohio. O-H!

Here is there top 10:
1. Change your light.
2. Turn off computers at night.
3. Don't rinse.
4. Do not pre-heat the oven.
5. Recycle glass.
6. Diaper with a conscience.
7. Hang dry.
8. Go vegetarian once a week.
9. Wash in cold or warm.
10. Use one less paper napkin.

To see the full list click here or on the picture at the top of the post.

Oh, and I just found my new favorite T-shirt on their website. Feel free to add it to my wish-list.




What simple steps are you taking to be a little more environmentally friendly?


Pictures from www.wireandtwine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails