Thursday, January 7

Kleen-er Kanteen for Cold Weather and Hot Drinks

As you may or may not know I recently moved back to my home state after living in Colorado a little over a year. So since I have only been home for about 2 weeks, I am still in the midst of painting and unpacking our new place. Hence the reason why I haven't posted a lot of my own pictures.

Anyways, as I was unpacking our kitchen yesterday I pulled out my Kleen Kanteens that I love dearly because they keep me from drinking from a plastic bottle, and the water tastes super cold and crisp like it did when I used to drink out of a metal cup at my grandparent's outside water pump. Good stuff. When I put them of their new shelf I was thinking that I wished they made something for hot drinks because the Mr. is a hot drink fanatic. He loves tea, hot chocolate, coffee, and hot water with Emergen-C when he is sick. Plus it has been 60 degrees or so in the building where he works, and the boy has literally 0 body fat so he has been freezing his rear off lately.

So I was checking out Re-Nest today and I came across a product review for Kleen Kanteen Wide Insulated. I am stoked about it! They gave it a great review, and I can't wait to pick one up to try it out.

Here are some facts about it that I got off of Re-Nest.

Technical Specifications:

  • Available in 12oz, 16oz and 20oz. Comes standard with Stainless Loop Cap, a Cafe Cap is also available
  • Insulates hot and cold food or beverages up to 6 hours
  • Insulates iced drinks up to 24 hours
  • Durable, double-walled construction and high performance vacuum insulation
  • Slim design fits in most cup holders
  • Made of 18/8, food-grade stainless steel, no liner needed with 100% stainless interior
  • No BPA, phthalates, lead, or other harmful substances
  • Extra-wide mouth (2.125")
Have any of you every tried one? What is your favorite hot beverage holder? Feel free to leave a comment. I don't bite.


Picture from www.re-nest.com.

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure that you don't bite?

    When did you and frank (I bet that sounds weird...) move back to Ohio? Where is the current location?

    Anyways- I am happy to have found your blog, and hope that everything is going well for you and "the Mr."

    Cheers,
    Gus

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty sure. :)

    Thanks! I will facebook you with the details.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails